Friday, August 16, 2013

Crafty Friday - Fall Wreath

With our new little girl arriving soon, I had some free time and decided to work on a fall wreath for either my front door or our entryway.  I love how it came out--and so did my grandmother who now wants me to make her one too!!  It is so easy - you can do it too!


Supplies Needed:
  A grapevine wreath - I used an 18" one bought at a local craft store with a 1/2 off coupon
Fake Silk Floral Stems - I used 2 bunches - 18 buds
Hot Glue Gun


I had some ribbon planned but decided it was too much and not needed.
First, take all of the flower buds off the stems and remove the plastic from them.


Next, put a dab of hot glue onto the end of the stem of the flower bud. 


Then just push into the grapevine wreath in between the vines.


Behind most of the flower buds, I placed some of the leaves from the stems with a dab of hot glue.  I continued around the wreath this way until all the buds were gone and the wreath was full.   I didn't add a hanger - I am just going to hang it on my wreath hook with the natural vines.  Easy, quick, and cost me under $10 with my coupons.  Perfect for fall!











No comments:

Post a Comment