Monday, September 16, 2013

Recipe Monday - M & M Cookie Bars

My boys have inherited my sweet tooth and love M & M's.  They asked me to make them some cookies over the weekend and I had a bag of Fall Harvest colored M & M 's so I decided to whip up these M & M cookie bars.  I love these because they are quick and easy, which is needed right now with a newborn!

Ingredients Needed:
Ingredients for your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe
1 bag of M & M 's



First, prepare your dough according to your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe up to the point of adding the chips.  I used the Nestle Toll House recipe. 


Once the dough is made stir in the bag of M & M's. 


At this point you could make the dough into cookies but since I have a newborn and little time I decided to spread the dough in a 13 x 9 pan. 



Next, cook in preheated 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.  Cool completely, cut, and enjoy the yummy  M & M cookie bars! 







No comments:

Post a Comment