Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tip Tuesday - Reuse Crystal Light Container

We are getting ready for back to school in a few weeks so my little guy and I were sorting through our school supplies to see what we had.  And what we had was a big mess of open pen packages!   I was trying to think of what to put them all in when I remembered I had a stash of Crystal Light Plastic containers in the garage.  (I never throw stuff out)


First, I took four of the containers and just slid the plastic wrapper off of them.


Then I had my little guy sort them by color.  The pens fit inside perfectly and the lids went back on.  I was going to label them but since they are clear I just lined them up inside the desk drawer and we were done.  And even better, we realized we don't need to buy any pens this year!





No comments:

Post a Comment