Thursday, August 8, 2013

Back to School Decorations

My back to school alcove is all done and I am excited to share it with you!  My little guy "designed" the majority of the decorations.  



For directions on how to make the  Crayon Wreath  check out last week's Crafty Friday.

I also made a crayon shadow box with preschool paper and vinyl letters that say "School Rocks."  You can purchase a similar one in my Etsy shop. 

 

My little guy also requested a Back to School plate charger.



I also made a set of Back to School blocks similar to ones in my Etsy shop.  I just tied them with a flat chalkboard looking ribbon because my little guy thought a bow would be "too girly."




My little guy was so excited to see all his "creations" it really helped get him excited for school!! 

Check out my next post for the back-to-school banner I made. 




No comments:

Post a Comment