Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Decor

Happy Halloween! 

Since having my little girl I have been very behind on craft tutorials!  I didn't get around to any for Halloween but wanted to share my decorations with you!  Enjoy! 

This is my front entryway. 



These are some letters I have on the table to the right in my entryway.  They were super easy to make.  I bought the paper mache letters from the local craft store and painted them black.  Then I spray adhesive some scrapbook paper to the fronts and added some dimensional do-dads.  Easy, cheap, and fast! 


This is the banner I have hanging over the entryway table.  It was made from brown paper bags for the base and scrapbook papers.  So easy and my favorite banner!



I hope everyone enjoys their Halloween! 


No comments:

Post a Comment