Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tip Tuesday - Filler for a Bowl

I was decorating for 4th of July and had some patriotic hats I wanted to put in a bowl and then put on a sofa table. I didn't have enough to fill the bowl so I came up with a way to fill the bowl without buying more hats.  



All you need is your bowl or vase and then a smaller bowl or cup. 
I usually use a Princess House Trifle Bowl on the sofa table.  So I chose a smaller clear bowl and turned it upside down and placed it inside the larger bowl.  I used clear so that if there was any spaces it wouldn't be noticeable.


Then I took and filled the bowl with the hats--the bowl looked full without having to buy more.  You can do this with any bowl or vase to save money! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute hats and a great idea on how to make the bowl smaller!

    ReplyDelete