Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tip Tuesday - Decorating with Pinecones

The calendar says it is Fall but here in Orlando it is still 90 degrees!  I did break out the fall decorations the other day and realized I had a whole bag of pinecones and wasn't sure what to do with them.  Here is what I came up with:



This craft is super easy, quick, and free!  All you need is pinecones, ribbon, and a glue gun.  First I cut a bunch of ribbon and then tied one end around the tips of the pinecones.  Next, take and put a dab of glue on the tip to hold the ribbon securely onto the pinecones.  Then I took a smaller piece of ribbon and tied a bow around where I put the hot glue.  That is all there is to it!   I hung them on the inside of my front door with a command hook.  Perfect for the fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment