Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tip Tuesday - Organizing Baby Clothes

Having a little baby girl is exciting but has been different than my boys in some ways.  The first difference is the clothes.  There are so many adorable outfits and they all have little bloomers or pants. 
When I washed the clothes I started putting them away in the dresser and realized it wasn't going to work.  My wonderful husband would go to help dress her and she would end up wearing bloomers that didn't match the dress or pants and a top that didn't match.  What to do???  My solution......binder clips!!!!!



I had gone to the store and couldn't believe the price of hangers with clips attached!!  Then I looked into clothespins and still wasn't happy.  Then I remembered all the binder clips I had at home leftover from my office days and decided to give it a try.  It works so great!

First, I took the bloomers, pants, or skirts and laid them over the hanger and attached with a clip.   On the thinner clothes I used smaller clips and on the thicker items I used larger clips.


Then I just put the matching top or dress over it and hung in the closest.  



Perfect solution and now when my wonderful hubby helps dress her she will match!!!  Check back this week for how to make some cute clothes sizing organizers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment